6; Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.”
1. It is God’s desire to skill us differently but the best of our skill is required.
2. We must be our best in the presence of the Lord.
3. We must bring our best to the presence of the Lord.
4. God has no desire for competition but continuously shows us how we can be better; may we listen and turn our hearts to God when he rebukes and corrects us.
5. When you are angry or sad, ask yourself- why; learn how to be accepted by God.
6. Do not give sin the opportunity to crouch in your environment; we must master sin or it would destroy.
7. Even the saints suffer, but may we not suffer especially from the envy of brothers, relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbours and even enemies, In Jesus Name – Amen!
8. May we not follow deceitful people regardless of who they are, In Jesus Name – Amen!
9. May God continue to be our defence.
10. And may His grace continue to help us to do what is right as the blood of Jesus pleads for us, In Jesus Name – Amen!